Miami Criminal Defense Lawyer
Representing Defendants in Dade County, Broward County,
and Throughout the State of Florida
Experienced, Trusted, Ethical Criminal Defense
Miami criminal attorney Sabrina Puglisi has earned a reputation as a dedicated and successful defense lawyer with integrity and empathy. She has extensive experience as a criminal trial lawyer and her unique blend of compassion and hard work allow her to achieve great results for her defendant clients. She is an expert in criminal trial practice.
Florida Bar Certified Criminal Attorney
Sabrina Puglisi is a Florida Board Certified Criminal Trial Attorney. While not all qualified criminal lawyers are board certified, those who are board certified have taken the extra steps to have their legal competence and experience evaluated. Certification is the highest level of evaluation by The Florida Bar of competency and experience within an area of law, and demonstrates outstanding professionalism and ethics in practice. Attorney Puglisi is one of only approximately 370 board certified criminal trial attorneys out of 85,000 practicing lawyers in Florida.
Miami criminal attorney Sabrina Puglisi formerly practiced at the State and Federal Public Defender offices. This experience has given Attorney Puglisi the unique perspective of knowing both systems from within. She has an excellent reputation with judges, prosecutors, probation officers and court personnel.
Attorney Puglisi is highly respected and consulted by the most proficient practitioners in the criminal law field. Ms. Puglisi is a past-president of the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (FACDL), Miami Chapter, and is a representative to the statewide organization of FACDL. Her active participation in the legal community fosters good communications and relationships with members of the judiciary and criminal attorney colleagues.
Compassion and Understanding
As a Miami criminal lawyer, what truly sets Sabrina Puglisi apart is her ability to understand and empathize with an accused through his or her journey through the criminal justice system. Attorney Puglisi understands the impact of criminal charges, not just on the accused, but on the loved ones. Ms. Puglisi always has two goals in every given case. First, she vigorously defends each criminal defendant client in order to achieve the best result. Second, she aids in maintaining and supporting the integrity of family. She knows how important family is, especially when someone may be held in detention pre-trial and unable to maintain regular contact with their spouse, partner, parent, or child.
Focus on the Well Being of the Defendant
The defendant's well-being is always number one concern for Miami Criminal Attorney Sabrina Puglisi. This is why she is committed to run her practice in the following way:
- Clients will receive exceptional service. Attorney Puglisi always returns calls of clients and family members immediately.
- Attorney Puglisi will treat each criminal defendant as a partner in representation. She understands that the person who knows their case the best is the client. For this reason, she will always ask the client for their input in defending their case.
- Clients will never be dictated to; rather, they will understand every step of the process and will be active participants in their defense. For this reason, Ms. Puglisi will be in constant contact with the client to advise them of where their case is and where it is heading.
- Ms. Puglisi runs a boutique law firm, meaning that she accepts a limited number of clients. She does this because she wants each client to understand that they are important to her and so that she has the necessary time to achieve the best result for the client. Sabrina Puglisi will guarantee that the client will never feel abandoned or ignored, whether the case is in hiatus or not.
- In each defense, Attorney Puglisi incorporates the whole support structure of the accused, meaning that she will use family, friends and the background of a client to help in achieving the desired result. She does this because she recognizes the full impact of a criminal prosecution on a client and his or her family.
Humanity and an Honest Approach
Sabrina Puglisi is not an criminal attorney who is only concerned with getting cases and earning money. She will always spend time to get to know her clients by asking what brought them to this place, asking them about their family and their expectations for the future.
Attorney Puglisi uses her knowledge of each client whether by showing that human side to a jury in a trial, or obtaining a better sentence through mitigation. Above all else, the truth matters to Sabrina Puglisi. She will never provide a client with false expectations; instead, she will be honest so that the client will always know where he or she stands. She cares about people and her main concern is to procure the best result for each client within the bounds of ethics.
Contact Miami Criminal Lawyer Puglisi
Sabrina Puglisi's Miami criminal law office is conveniently located in the penthouse suite directly across the street from the United States District Courthouse in Miami. From these offices, she represents defendants in Dade County (Miami), Broward County (Ft Lauderdale), Monroe County (Key West) and throughout Florida. Attorney Puglisi is admitted to practice in Florida, the District of Columbia, all three districts of federal court in Florida (Southern District, Middle District, and Northern District) and the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals.
Learn about Miami criminal defense lawyer Sabrina Puglisi